Why Go With Natural Food For Your Dog?
- High quality essential animal proteins and vegetables
- No preservatives or chemicals
- No fillers
- Better health & wellbeing
- More Energy
- Less inflammatory illness
- Fewer visits to the vet
Transitioning My Dogs Diet
- Do it gradually, if they haven’t eaten a lot of natural food or natural animal proteins then should be done over a week, mixing their old food with new. Starting with more of the old and gradually building up to 100% of natural dog foods.
- Not advisable to give them our four different meals in the first week. Try one or two at a time to see how they adjust to each different animal protein and then add more variety from there.
- Dog treats are just that, a treat. A treat or two per day is fine, balanced with a nutritious diet. They are also a great way for rewarding good behaviours. Just like with humans, treats need to be balanced with making sure your dogs weight is in a healthy range for his size and age.
My Dog Needs a Custom Diet, Can you Help?
Yes we can. Contact us via email with the details of your needs and we can tailor meals to your dogs requirements and provide a quote for this.
Ordering and Delivery
- Input your postcode to get your delivery day (Fri or Sat).
- Decide which meals you would like, what size and what treats.
- We will deliver your order each week on your delivery day and leave in a shaded spot where possible.
- With your first delivery we will provide a free cool box. When your next order is due please leave the cool box outside and we will leave your order in the cool box, with dry ice. After your first delivery, please leave your cool-box out the night prior to your next delivery. If your cool-box is not left out at the time of your next order being delivered we will leave your order in your requested position in a bag with dry ice.
- You need to place your weekly order, by the midnight on the Thursday prior to your next delivery.
Can I Change My Delivery Day?
No we are unable to do this as we deliver to specific regions on each day.
How much food should I feed my dog each day?
This is a general guide for healthy dogs and adjustments should be made for dogs with different circumstances, such a the level of exercise they get each week.
When do you deliver?
We deliver on Friday, Sat and Sunday dependant on your postcode.
Can I Specify The Time Of Delivery?
Unfortunately, we can`t guarantee a time. However, we will endeavour to be consistent with block of time that we deliver within each week.
How Long Does The Food Last Frozen?
We recommend use within three months of delivery.
How Long does it last after it has defrosted?
Up to seven days in the fridge while still in our vacuum sealed bag, once opened we recommend within 48 hours (as long as still covered)